The workbook has three major sections: one for honoring and celebrating 2022; one for naming dreams and seeding intentions with the archetypes of astrology and tarot through journaling, creative exercises, and tarot spreads; and one for “tending the year” at each quarter (equinoxes and solstices).
For the many readers who have loved Seeding’s previous editions, here are some of the ways we’re evolved the workbook since last year:
– Gorgeous new cover design and a related food-based ritual inside
– New introduction which elaborates on the Seeding the Year framework and methods
- Emergence Astrology
- The beloved sections on intention-setting with the archetypes of astrology, now including tips for contemplating The Chariot, which is the collective card of the year for 2023 (2+0+2+3 = 7 = The Chariot)
- more suggested tarot spreads!
- more creative exercises for self-inquiry and play!
Seeding the Year is now available for pre-order. Books will ship out mid-November. It makes a beautiful gift, especially to yourself.
Stay tuned for a free online workshop with Britten and Angela to talk through the book and understand how to use it most magically! If you’re ready to dive in with us now, click here to access last year’s workshop.